Sunday, May 19, 2013

My First Post!

I am finally ready to begin blogging about my journey to successfully launching 
The Charmed Life 365!
My first post is about my Emergency Car Kit that I've created. This kit came about really by accident.
I was tired of having to carry around a diaper bag when Olivia really didn't need
that much stuff anymore. I slowly began throwing stuff in my handy dandy "carry all" basket.
Before long we had a whole basket of items I had determined would be handy should we find ourselves not coming home as quickly as expected.
Below is a list of all the items included in the basket and in the Elmo bag. The Elmo bag is perfect for Olivia to carry herself and contains several restaurant friendly activities as well.
Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you will come back to visit again!

                                      


Emergency Car Kit Contents
Medical Bag Contains:
Children’s Tylenol/Ibuprofen/Benadryl
Thermometer
Cough Drops
Nail Clippers
Tweezers
Nail File
Neosporin
First Aid Kit (band aids, gauze pad, sterile pads)

Catch All Bag Contains:
Sunscreen
Bug Spray
Comb
Lens Cleaner
Antibacterial hand wipes

Change of Clothes(including socks, panties, hair ties, clips)
Beach Towel
Sunglasses
Kleenex
Bottled Water
Fruit Snacks/Dry Food
Hand Sanitizer
Wet Wipes

Kids Emergency Entertainment:
Crayons
Coloring Pads
Pens
Notepad
Bubbles
Bucket/Shovel
Ball
Dry Erase Activity Board and Marker
Sidewalk Chalk

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the "carry all" basket. I tend to keep so much stuff in my diaper bug just in case I need them (sunscreen, entertainment, brush, snacks, etc) but really I just end up being weighed down. And stuff tends to fall to the bottom of the diaper bag unless I have a bunch of separate bags/containers w/in the diaper bag. It's just too much. I would do well with a basket like yours to keep things separated so I know what I have. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it! Thanks for following the blog...more great tips soon to come...

    ReplyDelete